Thursday, July 17, 2014

72. Try 100 new recipes: Nuts About Berries Salad (13/100)

Made this salad for my parents and myself the other night and LOVED it! Delicious, delightful, flavorful, and much more interesting than a normal salad.

It features pecans AND slivered almonds, raspberries AND blueberries, and balsamic vinegar in both the chicken and the homemade salad dressing. Simple enough and quite a lovely combination of flavors. This one gets 5/5 stars. I'll definitely make it again.

I got the recipe from this blog. Props to a Facebook friend for posting it!

The directions said to cook chicken with some salt and pepper in balsamic vinegar.
I'm guessing this is how you do it?!?



The final product. Mmm!
So, if you're looking for a fun summer meal, bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment